Toronto Camera Club Summer Program
The Summer Program meetings are going to be held periodically, on Wednesdays at 7:30pm from June 14, 2023 to September 6, 2023, inclusive. Our Summer Program is free and is open to the public – so you can invite friends to join us! There is a limit of 100 attendees, so login early if you want to ensure your seat at the Zoom table.
Some meetings will also be held as hybrid meetings - that is, at the Club and on Zoom.
The specific dates will be listed as they are confirmed. The first Summer Program Session is June 14, 2023– Zoom only.
Following is the Zoom Information. If you want to download and install zoom, click here.
- Join Zoom Meeting: click here
- Meeting ID: 893 6899 8322
- Passcode: 081494
The Image Challenges for the Meetings continue, and can be found in our weekly Newsletter, which can be found here.
- Images submitted may be colour or monochrome or any combination thereof.
- Up to 3 Images/person may be submitted - using the usual Club size parameters of no greater than 1400 pixels Horizontal and 1050 pixels Vertical. I may only use 2 images if we get lots of submissions – keeping an eye on the length of the Meeting.
- Send your images to: no later than three days before the meeting.
- Please let me know in the email if you wish to chat about your image or not and if you wish comments or not.
- Please remember this is not a competition - this is to show your images and have some fun!
Also, there will be a short 5-10 minute Helpful Hint Section at the end of the meeting - again, checkout the Newsletter to see what this will be and the image examples.
Image Credit: Gareth Jones, Cyclone World